Edgerton Hospital is pleased to provide high-quality and healthy dining choices for our patients and their guests.
The Edgerton Hospital Café is open to the public Monday – Friday. Hot breakfast is served from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., lunch is served from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Grab-and-go items and beverages are available from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Café is closed weekends and holidays. A la carte menu items available after 8:00 a.m. and until 4:30 p.m. on the weekends.
Our Café offers:
- Daily specials prepared by our chef
- Delicious, fresh-made soups, sandwiches, wraps and paninis
- Healthy items that are easily accessible like subs, salads, yogurts and fruits
- Tasty food in a relaxed, comfortable environment
- Patio dining, weather permitting
Friends or family members who would like to dine with a patient can purchase guest meals from the front desk. Guest tray orders should be placed 45 minutes prior to the patient’s mealtime and will be delivered to the patient’s room.
Vending machines are available in the waiting area near radiology and offer a variety of snacks and beverages.