The experienced infusion professionals at Edgerton Hospital include registered nurses, consulting physicians, pharmacists and dietitians. Our team works closely with your primary physician to ensure you receive the high-quality care you need to feel better, while eliminating the stress of making multiple trips out of town.
Common reasons to need infusion therapy:
- Chronic pain
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Heart failure
- Immunodeficiency disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Crohn's Disease
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Specific medication infusions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Specialty medications like Reclast, Tysabri(r), Remicade(r) and Radicava(r))
- IV hydration/electrolyte replacement
- Iron therapy
- Immunoglobulin therapy (IVIG)
- Subcutaneous injections (including Prolia(r), Boniva(r) and Fasenra(r))
- Central venous access device care and maintenance
If you need infusion services, we offer convenient scheduling. Call 608-884-1340 to learn more or make an appointment.
Click here for a flyer about our infusion services.