Edgerton Hospital values its employees and their health and wellness. Therefore, we’ve created a comprehensive benefit package to ensure personal and economic security for our employees. We continuously evaluate our benefits to keep the best interest of our employees in mind. Benefit highlights include:
- Group health, dental and vision insurance.
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Long-term disability insurance.
- Flexible spending account through which employees can pay for certain insurance, medical and dependent care expenses with pre-tax money.
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, available to all employees.
- Paid time off (PTO).
- Other benefits such as voluntary life insurance, jury/witness duty, leave to vote, bereavement leave, tuition reimbursement, employee wellness programs and an employee assistance program.
Unless otherwise stated, these benefits apply to regular employees working 30 or more hours per week. This list is intended for informational purposes and presents only a general summary of benefits. This information is not intended to be all-inclusive and is subject to eligibility requirements. Edgerton Hospital reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate all or part of its employee benefit plans or programs without notice. Edgerton Hospital and Health Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.