Rehab Services – Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
When you choose to complete your rehab at Edgerton Hospital, you can rest assured that our highly trained staff will help you to achieve an optimal level of function. With decades of experience, our team provides the latest advances in physical, occupational and speech therapies. Whether you are recovering from a stroke, orthopedic surgery, an accident or major illness, our team is available for both inpatient and outpatient rehab.
What you need to know about Rehab Services:
- Rehabilitation begins with the development of a personal plan for treatment created in collaboration with your physician based on your specific condition and general health and fitness levels.
- We provide the full range of rehab services:
- exercise and treatment to safely regain mobility, range of motion, stamina and strength, and alleviate pain
- education and consultations with patients and their family, including guidance on exercises to do on your own
- Our rehabilitation therapists work with patients in the hospital or Swing Bed program and on an outpatient basis.
- Weekday appointments are available from 7:30 a.m. into the late afternoon to accommodate your work and personal schedule. The hospital rehab center is open Monday through Saturday.