When you choose to complete your rehab at Edgerton Hospital, you can rest assured that our highly trained staff will help you to achieve an optimal level of function. With decades of experience, our team provides the latest advances in physical, occupational and speech therapies. Whether you are recovering from an orthopedic surgery, an accident, major illness or stroke, you can come to Edgerton Hospital.
Rehab services at Edgerton Hospital:
- Rehabilitation begins with the development of a personal plan for treatment created in collaboration with your physician and based on your specific condition, general health and fitness level.
- We provide a full range of rehab services:
- Exercise and treatment to safely regain mobility, range of motion, stamina and strength or to alleviate pain
- Education and consultations with patients and their family, including guidance on exercises to do on your own.
- Our rehabilitation therapists work with patients in the hospital or Short-term/Swing Bed program as well as on an outpatient basis.
- Weekday appointments are available from 7:30 a.m. into the late afternoon. The rehab center is open Monday – Saturday.
To learn more about the rehabilitation services at Edgerton Hospital, call 608-884-1390. Or, click here for our brochure.