Big City Skills - Small Town Care
Emergency and Urgent Care
When an emergency strikes, trust our team of specially trained emergency physicians and nurses for immediate and accurate care. All of our physicians are board certified, which means that they have the expert knowledge to promptly determine your diagnosis and start your treatment path. Plus, with our team of hospitalists, you’ll have a physician to care for you beyond the ER.
Emergency and Urgent Care at Edgerton Hospital:
- Our ER and urgent care is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and is staffed by board certified emergency physicians.
- We have special rooms ready for children that are equipped with a comfortable rocking chair to help parents soothe their children’s pain.
- Urgent care provides around-the-clock access to treatments for minor ailments such as:
- Colds, the flu, earaches and eye infections
- Sprains and strains
- Other illness and injuries when you can’t schedule a convenient appointment with your primary physician
- Emergency care is for serious health problems that need immediate attention, including:
- Respiratory distress, trouble breathing
- High fever, severe headaches or abdominal cramps
- Broken bones and wounds that may require sutures
- Chest pain
- Sudden onset of headache with vomiting, dizziness, trouble speaking and/or numbness in the arms or legs
- For situations that require highly specialized care, we are trained to stabilize patients for rapid helicopter transfer.
- Both our urgent care and ER are backed by 24/7 access to laboratory and medical imaging services.
- Every ER physician and nurse holds a certification in advanced cardiac and pediatric life support and each physician is also certified in advanced trauma life support.
Click here for directions.
Count on us!
Our board-certified ER doctors have a combined 202 years of trauma center experience. When you need to been seen quickly, you can count on us for quality care.