Thank You for Choosing Edgerton Hospital's Emergency & Urgent Care
When an emergency strikes, trust our team of specially trained emergency room physicians and nurses for quick and accurate care. All of our physicians are board certified in emergency medicine, which means that they have the expert knowledge to promptly determine your diagnosis and start your treatment path. Plus, with our team of hospitalists, you’ll have a physician to care for you beyond the ER.
Parents – we have a special room ready for your child, complete with a comfy rocking chair to help you sooth them when they’re not feeling well. And, a farewell prize when you leave!
What you need to know about our 24/7 ER & Urgent Care:
- We’re open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and staffed by board certified emergency physicians.
- Urgent Care provides around-the-clock access to treatment for minor
- Colds and flu, earaches and eye infections
- Sprains and strains
- Other illnesses and injuries when you can’t schedule a convenient
appointment with your family physician
- Emergency Care is for more serious problems:
- Respiratory distress, trouble breathing
- High fever, severe headaches or abdominal cramps
- Broken bones and wounds that may require sutures
- Chest pain
- Sudden onset of headache with vomiting, dizziness, trouble speaking,
and/or numbness in the arms or legs
- For situations that require highly specialized care, we are trained to stabilize patients for rapid helicopter transfer
- Both our Urgent Care and ER are backed up by around-the-clock access
to laboratory and medical imaging services to support diagnosis and treatment.
- Every ER physician and nurse holds a certification in advanced cardiac
and pediatric life support. And, each ER physician is certified in advanced
CLICK HERE to donate now
“My son was seen in the ER for a broken elbow/arm. The break was so severe that
my son needed surgery. The ER, radiology and admitting departments were fabulous!
The quality of care my son received was outstanding and everyone worked together
to make him feel comfortable before we were transferred. Thank you very much!"
“After suffering a serious leg injury, I chose your ER and I'm so happy that I made that decision! Everyone involved in my care performed to the highest standard and all were compassionate and courteous. Because of the excellent care I received, I'm doing better than I could have imagined. You may be the smallest ER in Rock County, but I truly believe that you are the best!"
– "Skip," Milton