Join the Team at Edgerton Hospital
Edgerton Hospital and Health Services prides itself on the excellent service
we provide to patients and families in our communities. The ability
to sustain this outstanding performance depends a great deal on the many
high-caliber professionals who have chosen Edgerton Hospital and Health
Services for a career.
We have an extraordinary team and are continuously searching for exceptional people. At Edgerton Hospital and Health Services, we will provide you with the challenges you need to continuously develop your professional career. We are pleased to offer attractive salaries, competitive benefits and career development opportunities.
Director of Nursing
Edgerton Hospital is searching for an exceptional experienced
Director of Nursing. In this role, you’ll provide leadership by supervising staff and maintaining and improving processes in the Medical/Surgical, Emergency, and Surgical Departments as Edgerton Hospital provides excellent care to patients
Primary duties for the Director of Nursing include effectively managing staff, directing the planning, implementation, evaluation and improvement of patient care programs, collaborating with medical staff on issues related to the management and effectiveness of patient care; developing and maintaining policies and procedures; and managing capital and operating budgets.
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold RN licensure in the state of Wisconsin
- Have acheived BSN or working toward
- MSN desired
- Be a role model of the hospital’s I CARE values of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills
- Lead and manage change
- Develop effective work relationships throughout the hospital
- Be an effective supervisor, coach and mentor.
ECHC Project Assistant
Under the direction of the Project Coordinator and as time and funding allows, this position provides receptionist, clerical and administrative support to the Edgerton Coalition for a Healthy Community (ECHC) and performs a variety of supportive functions to further implementation of the ECHC 12-Month Action Plan.
The ideal candidate should have knowledge of:
- Effects of tobacco, alcohol and other drug use on youth and the community
- Local youth culture
- Local organizations, programs, and resources regarding youth development, current alcohol, tobacco and drug prevention education or related programs
- Standard software applications
Please send resumes to Human Resources at:
Edgerton Hospital and Health Services, 11101 N Sherman Rd, Edgerton, WI
Email email@example.com or
Edgerton Hospital and Health Services is an equal opportunity employer.
To submit a resume and cover letter online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – If you submit a resume, please also fill out an application. Thank you.