Passionate People, Compassionate Care
That's what you’ll find at Edgerton Hospital and Health Services, a critical access hospital serving Edgerton, Milton, Janesville and the surrounding areas with a range of services from emergency pediatrics to geriatrics. The hospital has been at the center of its community’s health care services since 1920 and continues to grow and evolve in response to changing medical needs. Your new Edgerton Hospital is now open!
What you need to know about Edgerton Hospital and Health Services:
- Our Emergency & Urgent Care Center is open 24 hours, 365 days a year, staffed by experienced hospitalists who can respond to any medical emergency.
- In addition to acute inpatient care, EHHS delivers a variety of outpatient care, including diagnostic services, rehabilitation and day surgery.
- Swing Bed care is a convenient option for patients who prefer to remain under skilled nursing care with immediate access to rehab services as they recover from illness, injury, or surgery.
- Our Surgical Department is equipped and staffed for general and specialized procedures, including ophthalmology; ear, nose, and throat; orthopedics, endoscopy, and pediatric dentistry.
- We offer a variety of community education classes to enrich your mind, body and soul.
Edgerton Hospital Rehabilitation Services
We Accept a Variety of Insurances!
Want to know if Edgerton Hospital will accept your insurance? Click to find out!
Support the Foundation in their End-of-Year Efforts!
Do you want to give back to your community? Click here to find out how you can make a difference in someone's life!
If you need to dispose of old medications, click here to learn how.
Support the Edgerton Hospital Capital Foundation while you Search and Shop Online!
Now you can GIVE BACK to your community and SHOP at the same time! Raise money for the Edgerton Hospital Capital Foundation just by searching the web with GoodSearch.com and shopping online with GoodShop.com. Do something GOOD and check it out!